Thursday, June 16, 2011

Pageflakes Pagecast

Here is the link to my Pagecast. I designed it for my in-service workshops and professional development sessions. I'd like to expand it when I have a chance and find other resources for using technology in the classroom. A few of these resources are also on my iGoogle page and my Facebook. Again, I'm a little confused by the replication of the material, but I suppose all these tools are useful for slightly different purposes and I'm discovering the pros and cons of each one as I go along in the class.

1 comment:

  1. Valerie,

    I use iGoogle, too, and I use it for personal reasons at this point. You could tailor this more for professional uses if you wish. The benefits of Pageflakes or another Resource page is the ability to include audio and video. You can add weather, a calendar and other tools that you can't use with a reader. It really is a matter of personal preference. I am guessing the more visual learners would prefer a resource page? This would also allow people to view your page and access your feeds.

    ReplyDelete