Friday, June 17, 2011

SB Plan for SB

I will be using social bookmarking with my colleagues to spread the word that integrating technology can be easy and fun to do. I hope to create a tidal wave of excitement in my district so that teachers can feel they too want to “ride the wave” rather than “go out with the tide!”

Here’s what I plan to do. During the course of this class and continuing over the summer, I will add to my delicious bookmarks as I scour the Internet for good resources. I would like to tag accurately so that access will be quick and easy. During all my workshops next year, I will show the teachers my delicious account and highly recommend they begin one for themselves.

I’ve used PortaPortal before and have quite a few resources on that site. I’m going to try to bring them over or link to them. Not wanting to overwhelm teachers with all this technology, I think I will start off showing them just a few links pertaining to their workshop. For example, if I’m running a SMART Board workshop, I will focus only on those blogs and feeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment